Friday, April 27, 2012

Guess who's back!

Just got back to Sweden the other night.  It's nice to be back, and get ready to kick back into high gear again. Can't wait for the jetlag to be done and over with, though sadly it might take a good week or two since I was gone for so long. I'm suffering from Jetlag as we speak, I've been up since 4:30am, and only slept for two hours. But I'm not tired now, I'm usually the if I don't get my eight hours of sleep I turn into an ugly monster type. 

Being in the land of lots of food and over indulgence hasn't been easy. I know I put on weight while I was gone. But I'm avoiding the scale right now as I know the traveling has made me eat at strange times and I didn't get the best of sleep lately which makes me retain water. Hopefully by the beginning of the week I will be ready to kick into high gear with low GL

No comments:

Post a Comment