Friday, April 27, 2012

Food Log (27 April 2012)

I'm having horrible jetlag today. I finally fell asleep at 15:00 to about 18:30, then my OH woke me up, so I wouldn't be wide awake a midnight. My eating times were all over the place because of my jetlag. I didn't have the healthiest eating today, though compared to the sins I was eating while on vacation it's a lot closer to low GL.

Hopefully the weather gets warmer here soon, it feels like winter here compared to the past two months of wonderful weather I was able to enjoy.

A couple of wonderful non-scale victories while I was away: I bought smaller size clothes, even 3 pairs of jeans that fit (no more too big size jeans). I even bought a two piece swimsuit, one of those halter top bikini tops(like a tanktop) and bikini shorts. It's not my small bikini, but at least I was able to proudly put on a swimsuit and jump into the pool without feeling uncomfortable about my body. I got a lot of compliments on how great I look and how much weight I lost from last year when my family saw me. My OH and I offically tied the knot, though we've considered ourselves married since we moved into together. The only bad thing is that I had the worst case of pink eye infection in history when we got married, and so there were only a few pictures taken.

Breakfast: Musli with pumpkin seeds and milk.

Lunch: Schnitzel salad.

Snack: 1 cranberry granola bar.

Dinner: 2 slices of rye (with nuts) bread, butter, chicken slices and tomatoes sandwhich.

No comments:

Post a Comment