Thursday, May 3, 2012

There won't be a weigh in tomorrow, as my scale is offically past it's expiration date. I forgot my scale here at home was in bad shape until I tried using it recently. Now it reads 0, error, or 300 lbs (I think that is the max on the scale). I know I don't weigh any of those three numbers that it keeps showing.

I tried looking for a scale locally yesterday, but wasn't able to find one. Hopefully this weekend I can drive out to the city to pick one up. So until I find my scale, it will be weight will be a bit of a mystery.

On a good note, I finally slept through a whole night last night . That's the first time in a week. I pushed myself really hard yesterday to stay up off of 3 hours of sleep. The not so good thing is that I'm catching a cold I'm going to take it a little easy today, and hope that this cold will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment