Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Food Log (22 May 2012)

I'm doing much better, cold isn't 100% gone yet, but it's getting there I've been able to workout since yesterday, and have done better with the eating as I'm feeling better. We've finally been getting some warm weather up here. Took it long enough but I'm enjoying the warmth and the sun now

Food isn't 100% perfect but it's a start I've got a lot to lose from the gain I made in the states.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, turmeric, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: A few naughties of choco chip cookies

Lunch: Very small portion of pytt i panna (Swedish potato hash thing), egg, and a huge salad.

Snack: A banana.

Dinner: Teriyaki chicken, huge salad, and oats/barley/rice mix.

Exercise: Pushups, dips, 40 minutes of yoga, and 25 minutes walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment