Monday, December 5, 2011

Food Log (5 December 2011)

It snowed over night and it felt really winter like today. Cold air and slippery walkways. It's time to start walking like a penguin.

I was at my OH's nephew's bday party, and got two compliments from both his sisters. Do have to admit it felt really nice that they noticed it. It's almost hard for me to imagine that I was much heavier 5 months ago. Hopefully in another 5 months I'll reach goal weight

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and soy milk.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: A peeled apple with cottage cheese and pumpkin seeds.

Snack: 1 piece of shortbread.

Dinner: Pork with zucchini and mushrooms, and quinoa.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment