Friday, December 9, 2011

Twenty Third Weekly Weight Update!

I didn't have the greatest of foods last weekend with going to a birthday party etc, but the weight did go down everday after that.  I even made it to weigh in weight on Wednesday.  But then Thursday morning came and the scale went up again.  I ate low GL those days too, but it went up. 

Wasn't sure what to expect for weigh in, I was terrified I was going to have a gain this morning.  Luckly I didn't have a gain, but I also didn't have any loss :(  So this week's weigh in was a STS.  I'm not too thrilled but I'm not upset either.  I'd much rather take a STS than a gain anyday.

I've come to the conclusion that dieting through the holidays and winter time isn't the easiest task.  I need to be realistic and either don't eat a single winter/holiday food, or don't go out at all and be completely anti-social to avoid the parties etc.  Or I can simply say to myself be happy that you either lose a pound or two during the holidays or make it out alive with STS and no gain. 


Here's the 23rd weekly weight update:


STS (Stay the same weight)  

Total amount since started: -21 lbs (-9.55kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment