Friday, December 2, 2011

Twenty Second Weekly Update!

So I have to say that I'm really happy today.  I didn't expect a loss at all this week.  Why???  The past weekend I was naughty and ate alot of high GL foods, and didn't even keep track of it.  Though I have been working out and being good with my food the rest of the week and it seemed to pay off a bit :) 

Low GL is so forgiving and so kind.  I haven't been losing as much as I want to, but I know I haven't been following low GL too well recently.  Naughty holiday foods, and of course the get together with friends and family doesn't help either.  Oh well, I just really look forward to the holiday season being over.  Not that I don't like the holidays, the foods are so wonderful.  Though they aren't wonderful when you're trying to lose weight.  I can understand why so many people begin their diet after New Year's day, and not diet during the holidays.  I'll be happy if I can lose some more weight during the holidays or not gain any weight.

Right now I'm at really strange size, I'm not big enough for my fat clothes and not thin enough for my normal to skinny close.  I'm sorta in between clothes sizes atm.  I also feel that I'm not fat but I'm not normal size yet.  Some days I feel I'm huge and some days I feel normal size.  I am glad to say that when I see myself in the mirror now I recognize myself :)

I'm thinking of posting pictures of my progress so far...  maybe a before fat picture, a fat picture and a now picture.  

Here's the 22nd weekly weight update:


-0.8 lbs (-.36kg)  

Total amount since started: -21 lbs (-9.55kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment