Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Food Log (6 December 2011)

Today goes in the book for 80/20 kind of day. I made some dorayaki with my cousin inlaw today, and had a small one. Dorayaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We had about 2 inches of snow overnight. I had to do my penguin walking to not slip in fall. I don't know how the Swedes walk around on the snow and ice as if no big deal. I should buy spikes for my shoes .

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and soy milk.

Snack: Dorayaki (Japanese sweet pancake redbeans)

Lunch: 2 slices of rye bread with a little bit of last night's leftover pork and zucchini.

Snack: 1 clementine and 1 piece of shortbread.

Dinner: Eggplant, ham and bacon tomato sauce with spelt pasta.

Exercise: Pushups and crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment