Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sasaki Asahi's Champagne Gold Eyes Tutorial

I've been a huge fan of Manwoman films for a long time now.  She has really great and easy to follow makeup tutorials on youtube.  During the summer she won Youtube's Next Up, and after that I didn't see any new videos from her.  About a month and a half ago I found out that she's making new videos under a new youtube name Sasakiasahi.
I really enjoy her makeup tutorials, they're easy to follow and with many fun ideas.  She's also really pretty too, I can only dream of having such flawless skin as she does, also to look that great before and after makeup.

Here's her new make up tutorial for the holiday season Classic Party Makeup Champagne Gold Eyes - Sasaki Asahi .  I love the shimmery colours, they're warm and has the feeling of celebrating elegantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment