Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Food Log (30 November 2011)

Today was a pretty good day. I was planning to make Hungarian goulash for dinner, but I had a surprise visit from a friend of mine whom I haven't seen for a while. Also she is leaving again this weekend so it was really nice of her to stop by. I didn't start cooking dinner at the time I wanted to because I knew she'd leave if I started cooking. So it was frozen burgers tonight for dinner. Luckly I had the nice healthy bread for it.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate, and a persimmon.

Lunch: Shoga yaki (Japanese ginger pork), aurbergine and onion miso soup, barley/oat/basmati rice/ medium grain rice mix.

Snack: Almond jelly, and a clementine.

Dinner: Hambuger with wholegrain bread and lots of green lettuce and tomatoes.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment