Monday, February 13, 2012

Food Log (13 February 2012)

Last night the weather report said it would be -6 celsius this morning. But when I woke up and went to the car it was -13. I wasn't able to open the garage door to get the car out. I struggled with it trying to lift it open for almost 5 minutes. It was completely frozen shut. I was finally able to get it open, but boy oh boy does my back ache today. Needless to say I wasn't really in the mood to cook tonight.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Lunch: Japanese curry with barley/oat/buckwheat/rice mix.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, 1 piece of dark chocolate, with homemade sobacha (buckwheat tea).

Dinner: 2 slices of rye bread, one with reindeer cheese and the other with peanut butter and jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment