Friday, February 10, 2012

Thirty-Second Weekly Weight Update!

This week I've been trying really hard to be a good girl.  The scale moved down all week, but stopped moving the other day.  Sort of a bummer because I was really hoping for a nice loss this week of at least one pound.  I can't be too picky since a loss is still a loss, and I'd much rather take a loss than a plus.  So it's a happy sad victory for me this week. 
I don't trust my scale, and am a little worried that when I finally do get that wonderful new scale  (when it's back in stock), that the new scale's readings will be a huge shocker.  Of course it'll be nice if it gives me a minus.  But it will be horrible to find out that my old scale now has been lying to me this whole time. 


Here's the 32nd weekly weight update:

-0.8 lbs (-.36kg)    


Total amount since started: -19.2 lbs (-8.73kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment