Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food Log (16 February 2012)

I went over to a friend's get together today. Hints the naughty lunch and snack. Hopefully the damage won't be too bad for tomorrow's weigh in. I don't like having naughties right before weigh in. Though I tried to keep the damage to a minimal while I was there.

I'm cold and tired today. I over did myself a little yesterday. So for the next couple of days I'm going to have to be a little careful. Did I mention omg I'm sore!

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Lunch: 1 and 3/4 Polish pancakes with cream thingy and orange marmalade. Two small bites of chocolate cake.

Snack: Japanese green tea and a few Kyoto style crackers.

Dinner: Korvstroganoff with barley/oat/buckwheat/rice mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment