Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thirty-First Weekly Weight Update!

I need a new scale.  So I'm a bit iffy on what it reads.  I make sure jump on the scale several times to see what it reads.  I went to look for a scale today, though the one I wanted was sold out.  It's one that does the fat and muscle reading, and saves your info.  I almost bought the other one that was there, and my OH reminded me that I wouldn't be happy with it, since I already have my mind set on the nice one.

I've decided to wait a couple of weeks, and hopefully by then they will have the scale I want back in stock.  My scale isn't perfect, but I can wait for the scale I want:)    

Here's the 31st weekly weight update:

-0.4 lbs (-.18kg)   Totm

Total amount since started: -18.4 lbs (-8.36kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment