Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food Log (9 February 2012)

I have a new non-scale victory today! I did 50 guy pushups! Yippie!!! Though I think I'm going to be a bit sore tomorrow>_< I'm so happy that I can do 50 guy pushups now, I've been dreaming of getting this far. Unfortunately, my arms aren't cut and muscled out as I would want them to be. Too much fat on my body still .

I'm actually surprised that I can do that many guy pushups as I'm still quite heavy, and that's a lot of junk in the trunk to pushup. Tomorrow is weigh in day, I'm hoping it will go well. I've been behaving myself all week, but it's always a surprise when weigh in day comes. I still don't really trust my scale, hopefully I will be able to get that scale I want sometime in the near future.


Breakfast: Grilled ham, cheese, tomato, and mushroom sandwich; made from 2 rye slices.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread one with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: clementine, 1 piece of dark chocolate, with homemade mugichi (barley tea).

Dinner: Grilled ham and cheese on two rye slices, with tomato and mushroom salad.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment