Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Food Log (10 January 2012)

I'm really tired today, I didn't get much sleep last night. So I decided to write my food log now, since I might go to bed early tonight. I know what I'll have for dinner, so I'm going to fill it in Unfortunately, I'm way too sleepy to do yoga today >_<.

I had a guest over today, so we had Japanese green tea and choco digestives. I'm going to count those two as part of my 80/20 rule.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, black berries, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: Japanese green tea and a choco digestive.

Lunch: Grilled ham, cheese, bell pepper and tomato sandwich made with 2 rye bread slices.

Snack: a clementine (earlier), cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and an apple.

Dinner: BLT sandwich, using rye bread slices and lots of tomatoes and green lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment