Sunday, January 29, 2012

Survived moving in the cold!

It's been one very busy busy weekend for me. I'm a bit worn out today, but I still have to finish up cleaning house, just taking a small break. Food hasn't been the nicest, but I haven't been home. Yesterday from 7am I was on the go, we helped a friend move all day. Did I mention the temp was -4 to -6 yesterday, by the ocean. So it was a lot of lifting, carrying up and down stairs. We did that until about 20:00, of course with a couple of breaks to eat.

I don't think I can do yoga for a couple of days. I'm a lucky owner of a huge knot in my shoulder from yesterday, and my knee that was messed up from earlier in the week, hurts even more. I am happy to say that I feel really good for how much physical work we did yesterday in the cold. But I was layered in lots of leggings and things to stay extra warm. I am much stronger than I thought, I was prepared to have to rest and not continue on incase my body decided to be bad, but it didn't. I was really happy about that .

No comments:

Post a Comment