Monday, January 16, 2012

Food Log (16 January 2012)

This past weekend was a half off weekend. Most of the foods I ate were good, and there were a couple which we shall not speak of. OH and I weren't feeling too well Saturday night, and some of yesterday. He's still getting over his cold, and I'm trying not to catch it. On Saturday we were out picking up wood borders for the walls, and door frames (all this was outside part of the home improvement store). We had to saw the wood into pieces that fit in the car, needless to say we were out in the cold for way too long. I felt really cold and not well after that. So a lot of laying on the couch wrapped up in my blanket.

Thankfully, I felt better today and was able to get my yoga on ! I love the way I feel after I do yoga. I feel lighter and more energetic

Brunch: Leftover of "the thing we shall not speak of"

Snack: Two clementines, 2 choco digestives. (Spread throughout the afternoon).

Dinner: Grilled cheese, ham, tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushroom sandwich, made of rye slices.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment