Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Food Log (11 January 2012)

 I wasn't feeling too wonderful the past two days. So I ended up sleeping for about 11 hours today. I woke up feeling much better than yesterday, but still a little bleh Most likely I'm fighting a cold, my OH brought home last week.

At least I felt more energetic than the past couple of days, so I was able to do yoga Yippie! I really don't like it when I don't do yoga for more than a couple of days. I always feel like I'm somehow going to magically puff up in size if I don't do yoga

Brunch: Grilled ham, cheese, bell pepper and tomato sandwich made with 2 rye bread slices.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Snack: Two clementines (earlier), 1 choco digestive.

Dinner: Tuna melt, using rye bread slices and lots of tomatoes and bell pepper.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 35 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment