Monday, January 9, 2012

Post Xmas Non-Scale Victory!

Here's a non-scale victory to cheer myself up from the xmas weight gain.

Today I went to a local clothing store since they have their annual new year's sale. I love buying things like bras and sweaters there, since they're 50% off or more.

***A little personal but, everyone gains weight differently.
I picked out some bras, in smaller band size but bigger cup size Yippie! My boobs sort of shrank a cup when I gained weight, I don't know how that happened, but now they've returned to size. It wasn't fun when I gained weight and was hoping my chest would grow huge, but it didn't do that.

I looked around the store, and I just couldn't find anything I wanted. It was nice to try on smaller sizes, but it wasn't like shopping at my biggest. Back then I had to buy just whatever covered up most of my rolls, even if I didn't really like the clothes much. It used to be a big let down seeing a shirt on the rack, and thinking wow I love it, but when I'd put it on, it looked nothing like I imagined>_<. I used to look like Jabba the Hutt in the shirt, and would end up being sad.

Now it was more of getting to pick clothes styles that I liked. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything I liked, so I didn't buy anything. Just felt great that the shirts looked the way they were supposed to on me, and not seeing Jabba the Hutt staring back from the mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment