Friday, January 6, 2012

Twenty-seventh Weekly Weight Update!

Happy New Year's everyone!!!  So this is my first offical weigh in of the new year, and after the holiday season.  Unfortunately I can't say that I lost weight during this past holiday season.  I ate everything and anything I wanted.  But surprisingly I still wanted to eat healthy good for you foods too.  I'm really happy about that.

I gained weight, but I'm not sad about the numbers of the scale, because I know I ate plenty of naughty things.  It's also totm this week so that's a little extra added weight for me this week.  It was originally only two pounds gain during the holidays until totm came.  Now it's time for me to do much better with my low GL foods :).

Here's the 27th weekly weight update:


+3.8 lbs (+1.73kg)   totm

Total amount since started: -17.2 lbs (-7.82kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment