Friday, January 20, 2012

Twenty-Ninth Weekly Weight Update!

Another week has gone by, and that means another weigh in.  I was actually really surprised about the results of the scale this morning.  I had to double check it just to be sure, since I had some really naughty days during this week. 

I didn't expect any weightloss at all this week, I was thinking I would be lucky to just get away with a "Stay the Same".  I still have 2 lbs left until I reach the pre-Xmas weight.  Hopefully in another two weeks all that Xmas weight will be gone, and I can work on getting new weightloss numbers:)  Summer is only 20 weeks away, and I want to fit into my bikini! 


Here's the 29th weekly weight update:


-0.8 lbs (-.36kg)

Total amount since started: -19.0 lbs (-8.63kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment