Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Food Log (18 January 2012)

Tonight we had leftovers, yippie! I love eating leftovers, as it means I didn't have to cook tonight Also the food is really yummy, so it's nice to enjoy it again.

I have two non-scale victories today that I'm quite proud of myself for. First was I did 40 guy pushups today. I decided to try doing at least five more, and then I felt I was able to do more than that and ended up doing 10 more pushups than usual. Then I decided to try to do more crunches today, and did 15 more.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with apples, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Lunch: Two rye bread slices with smoked reindeer soft cheese (rökt renost) and tomatoes.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Chinjao rosu (Chinese pepper steak) with buckwheat/oat/barley/rice mix.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment