Thursday, January 12, 2012

Food Log (12 January 2012)

Today was one of my "I don't feel like eating meat" days. I'm not vegetarian, but there are times when the thought of meat just grosses me out, or the taste of it just isn't pleasing. Luckly I had some Alaskan Pollock in the freezer, I know fish is still meat but somehow I am still able to eat fish on these "I don't feel like meat" days.

I coated the fish in wholegrain spelt flour to give it a nice crunchy surface. It came out really yummy, and it was very satisfying. Luckly my OH enjoys speltflour now too

Breakfast: Oat porridge with sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, raspberries, milk and agave syrup.

Lunch: 2 slices of rye bread, one with peanut butter and jam, the other with räkost (Swedish soft cheese shrimp flavored).

Snack: Two clementines (earlier), 1 choco digestive.

Dinner: Spelt flour coated Alaskan Pollock, carrots, onion, garlic, whole grain brown rice pilaf. Of course lots of lemon for my fish

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 35 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment