Friday, January 13, 2012

Food Log (13 January 2012)

I feel pretty good today from this week's weightloss. I had a few too many choco digestives today, but it is Friday and my food weekend. So 80/20 rule

Tonight's dinner was oven baked duck breast fillet. OH has been wanting to eat it for awhile now, so tonight we made dinner together. OH wanted potatoes with dinner, but luckly I had 3 baked sweet potatoes leftover in the freezer from making my Christmas sweet potato pie, and decided to make into mashed sweet potatoes. I looked up the GI of sweet potatoes and it was low at 51.

Brunch: Spelt flour coated Alaskan Pollock, carrots, onion, garlic, whole grain brown rice pilaf. Of course lots of lemon for my fish

Snack: Two clementines, 3 choco digestives. (Spread throughout the afternoon).

Dinner: ½Duck breast fillet, mashed sweet potatoes, and green beans.

Snack: 1 clementine and 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment