Friday, November 11, 2011

Food Log (11 November 2011)

This morning was a blah morning. I felt down about the weight gain, but I also was upset with myself for overcompensating. All day I was so hungry, I guess because since Monday I've been pretty hungry at nights, and last night especially I was super hungry by the time I went to bed. Really not good to do.

It was a really beautiful day out today, so I went for a walk. Gotta love my walks

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blackberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 2 shortbread fingers.

Snack: ½ a kaki, 1 clementine.

Lunch: Chilli from the freezer.

Snack: Popcorn.

Dinner: Entrecote steak, with fresh asparagus and quinoa.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 29 minutes long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment