Friday, November 4, 2011

Food Log (4 November 2011)

Today wasn't the best day for my food, but I tried to do as best as I could. OH brought home lunch today, and I was only able to eat half. I ate mostly the salad part of the lunch.

We went shopping in the city today, and did some bit of running around. There was a lot of traffic today. We bought some more paint, paintbrushes etc. I also got myself an ear wrap thing for my walks, so now I won't have any more frozen painful ears When we were done with everything, we still had to drive by the inlaws. I noticed that by the time we'd get home it'd be really late and it'd be a really long time since I last ate. So my OH stopped by Burger King since it was on the way. He forgot to order me water, so I was stuck with the cola, I only drank half, and luckly it had ice in it. I did eat a few french fries and onion rings. But I realized that I no longer find fast food so wonderfully yummy anymore. I ate it just because I was so hungry. I didn't even care about the french fries. Before me would have cleared the french fries, instead I let it all go to waste.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Lunch: Half a salad burger (it's actually a pita bread stuffed with salad veggies, ham, shrimp and chicken).

Snack: 1/4 of Allévo bar.

Dinner: Burger King Angus burger with grain bread, 4 onion rings, 5 pieces of french fries, and half a cola.

Snack: Handful of red grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment