Monday, November 7, 2011

Food Log (6 November 2011)

I wrote a huge post last night, but right before I was about to post it, I guess my hand must have touched the touchpad on the laptop. So boom it goes over to an ad website .

Today is our anniversary, but last night we decided to go out and celebrate it as we'd be able to take our time at the restaurant. If we went tonight we'd have to rush into to town to eat and rush back home. We went to our favorite Greek restaurant.

I didn't have a low GL friendly meal, but like my OH said our anniversary is only 1 day out of the year and I should enjoy it. So I did, I didn't feel guilty at all. I did have a cola because usually the city water tastes horrible. I was shocked at how little I was able to eat last night, it was my first time eating there in a very long time. My OH and I both realized we don't care much for potatoes at all now, they aren't as tastey as they used to be. Before I'd eat a lot more potatoes with my meal.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 2 shortbread fingers.

Lunch: Leftover entrecote steak, mixed veggies and barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Dinner: Grilled chicken souvlaki, mixed veggies, 5 potato wedges, tzatziki, cola and baklava.

No comments:

Post a Comment