Monday, November 14, 2011

Food Log (14 November 2011)

I forgot to do my food log yesterday but it wasn't that interesting it was the usual oat porridge for breakfast, and then for lunch and dinner I had a BLT sandwich on wholewheat fiber bread. Not the lowest GL food, but I was really craving toast and bacon. So what better food than a BLT which combines them both

Today was a much better day GL wise. Though I do have to admit that these cold and dark days are bringing out the bear in me. During winters especially here in Sweden I just want to sleep, eat, sleep and eat. I'm trying to fight as much as possible. I am having a few too many nibbles of naughty things throughout the day.

Today I nibbled on some crisps, chocolate covered wheatpuffs, had two chocolate covered cashews, and three sips of Oak aged julmust. It's a really special julmust, and not easy to find. Three sips is really good I think.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blackberries, raspberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate, and a handful of crisps.

Lunch: Chilli from the freezer.

Snack: A peeled apple, turkish yogurt with a lil bit of raw honey and pumpkin seeds.

Dinner: Korvstroganoff with aubergines and oat/barley/basmati rice/sesame seeds mix.

Dessert: The stuff I mentioned above.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment