Thursday, November 17, 2011

Food Log (17 November 2011)

I planned to do 45 minutes of yoga today, but while I was exercising, I noticed that my stamina was on the low end today. I don't know why some days it feels like I can run a marathon, and some days it's harder. I stuck to the usual 30 mintues and felt wornout.

Today was leftover day, gotta love them I can't complain about leftovers since it was yummy, and it meant I didn't have to cook today. Two High GL snacks today, though I did keep them to a minimal. These cold days are really trying days. At least with low GL and the 80/20 rule I don't feel bad about it at all. Also with the exercise, and taking the dog out and playing with the dog in the cold burns some calories.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate and a handful of crisps.

Lunch: Chicken, eggplant, bellpepper, bamboo shoots stir fry, with oat/barley/basmati rice mix.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate, a peeled apple, and turkish yogurt with agave syrup and pumpkin seeds.

Dinner: Chicken, eggplant, bellpepper, bamboo shoots stir fry, with oat/barley/basmati rice mix.

Snack: Half a handful of chocolate covered wheatpuffs.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment