Thursday, November 3, 2011

Food Log (3 November 2011)

Yippie no rain today! Though we did have our usual gray sky. It was chilly today at 7°C with a breeze, and boy talk about a difference from 10°C. My ears felt like they were going to freeze off, and started to hurt midway through the walk. I ended up having a headache for 40 minutes after my walk because my ears were so cold. Needless to say I didn't get to do my yoga until later on since I had a headache. I think I'm going to need to invest in some earmuffs or something.

My OH made a request for dinner tonight, so I gladly made it for him. It's my great grandmother's recipe and it's always a hit. I love making it as it reminds me of her, and it's really yummy

Tomorrow will be my first time on my new weigh in date. Let's see how that goes in the morning

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Pasta and ham casserole, and a clementine.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Snack: 1 dl of soy milk.

Dinner: Ketchup soysauce and garlic pork, chinese style spicy eggplant, and bastmati rice/oat/barley mix.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment