Friday, November 11, 2011

Nineteenth Weekly Weight Update!

This week's weigh in didn't go as I planned it.  I plan for at least 1-2 lbs weightloss a week.  I blame it on the baklava I ate Sunday, though my OH says ít wasn't.  He says that I most likely starved myself the rest of the week trying to overcompensate for eating the baklava.  He's most likely right.  I've been going to bed way too hungry trying to be very careful at dinner times.  I was hoping in doing so I'd lose the 1 lb I gained from the weekend baklava, cola and other sins.  But instead I lost .4 lbs and it stayed that way all week until today. 

It was very annoying to not see the scale budge at all when I was so hungry going to bed and when I woke up.  Looks like I learned my lesson.  Don't try to overcompensate so much just because I ate something really naughty.  Just go back to eating normal low GL portions the next day.  I guess in the end I really did feel guilty for eating baklava and drinking a cola. 
 

Here's the 19th weekly weight update:


+.4 lbs (+.18kg)


Total amount since started: -19.4 lbs (-8.82kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment