Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Food Log (29 November 2011)

It's not dinner time for me, but I already know what I will be eating . Leftovers!!! I love it .

Foodwise, it's been a really good day. I made some Almond jelly last night for today. I made it for my cousin-inlaw as she's interested in Japanese culture and foods. I had a small one with her.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and milk.

Lunch: Shoga yaki (Japanese ginger pork), cabbage salad with sesame dressing, aurbergine and onion miso soup, barley/oat/basmati rice/ medium grain rice mix.

Snack: Annin dofu (Almond jelly).

Snack: one small clementine, and cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds.

Dinner: Shoga yaki (Japanese ginger pork), cabbage salad with sesame dressing, aurbergine and onion miso soup, barley/oat/basmati rice/ medium grain rice mix.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment