Friday, November 25, 2011

Food Log (25 November 2011)

Woke up late today, so we ate brunch instead of breakfast or lunch. I wasn't really hungry all day and while we were out we picked up pizzas. Thankfully the pizzas here are super thin crust, and it also comes with cabbage salad. I turned down McDonald's so I think I made the better choice while eating out. Okay that's sort of a lie, since I did grab a limited time Toberlone McFlurry. Pretty strange that I don't crave McDs or french fries anymore. OH ordered a Kebab pizza with french fries on top. It's a very common type of pizza here in Sweden. I took a small piece of kebab and fry from his, and the kebab part was really good, the fry part was bleh to me. I'm so glad I got rid of my french fries or potato addiction .

Today was a really off day on low GL. Though not too stressed since it's a Friday, and totm.

Brunch: Japanese style stuffed bell peppers, seaweed and barley/oat/basmati rice/medium grain rice mix.

Snack: 2 choco digestives.

Snack: Some of Allévo bar.

Dinner: 1/2 thin crust Hawaiian pizza and cabbage salad.

Snack: Toberlone McFlurry, and popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment