Saturday, November 19, 2011

Food Log (19 November 2011)

Today we went out shopping in the city. I needed a new lapwarmer thing, as my old beanbag one burned in the microwave the other day. I noticed it was starting to smell like burned popcorn, and the other day it really burned. The poor beanbag thing was used to death by me, I loved it as it kept me warm and kept the pain away.

We weren't able to find a beanbag warmer thing, but I did get a small electrical heating pad . The heating pad works wonderfully, but I did grow attached to that lil beanbag warmer thing.

While we were in town, I was able to convince OH to let me get some new Christmas decorations . I picked up some cute gnome candle holders, and OH found some led light stars. It's one week early here to put up Xmas decorations in the house, but I did put up the candle holders I bought today . While we were out we stopped by MAX to eat. OH ordered the same thing as me, I think it's really cute that he's trying to eat the healthier choices.

Breakfast: Oatmeal pancakes with an apple.

Snack: Handful of crisps.

Lunch: MAX delifresh chicken burger, one falafel, and very iced down cola. Only drank half after like two hours.

Snack: 2 falafels.

Dinner: Pork chilli from the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment