Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Food Log (1 November 2011)

Had a busy day, painting, cleaning and scrubbing. I didn't get a chance to squeeze in my yoga.

I made mashed swede today. I've never had swede (rutabaga) before. When I was peeling the swede, the smell reminded me of cabbage or cauliflower. The mash tasted similiar to mashed cauliflouwer

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seed and a peeled apple.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate and soy milk.

Dinner: Pasta and ham casserole (Aubergine, onion, garlic, and leek), and mashed swede(rutabaga).

Snack: A handful of chocolate covered wheatpuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment