Sunday, November 13, 2011

Food Log (12 November 2011)

Yesterday was pretty good. We went to a dinner and show thing with OH's work. The food was really good, and the entertainment was nice. I was lucky that this year's food was much better in quality and choice. They had potato au gratin, I took some but made sure to fill up on the green salad. I had a half plate of salad, it looked pretty crazy compared to everyone else's plate. But I wanted to make sure I filled up on greens and not potatoes.

I also had dessert, but didn't feel too bad about it since it was a small cup, and I didn't eat all the whipped cream on it. Plus this morning the scale went down. So I can't complain, I've been eating and losing weight since Friday . 80/20 rule is working, and not feeling guilty.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blackberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 shortbread finger. ½ a kaki.

Lunch: Entrecote steak, capri salad and potato crisscuts.

Dinner: Quarter of rye bread with skagenröra (mayonaise, shrimp, dill, and other things), lots of green salad, potato au gratin, and pepper roasted pork with mushroom sauce.

Dessert: Whipped cream with thin slice cake and chocolate mousse cup.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.


(EDIT): I almost forgot. Last night I actually felt pretty for the first time in a very long time. I know it sounds like I'm really full of myself, but it was the first time since I gained weight that I actually felt pretty. I didn't feel like a beached whale in a crowd. I was on the bigger end of normal size, but at least I didn't have a lot of rolls and jelly belly like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment