Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Food Log (9 November 2011)

This week has been cold, I decided to go on my walk today even in 6°C. The ear warmer thing works really well. My ears didn't get cold, and I didn't get a headache .

I have a bunch of avocados to use, so I made Mexican shrimp cocktails for dinner. They're really yummy and lots of veggies, tomatoes, onion, avocado, cucumber, jalapenos, lime juice, tomato juice, and koriander. I think I ate too much, but not sure if it's a bad thing, since it's majority veggies.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blackberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 kaki and 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Chilli from the freezer.

Snack: 1 clementine.

Dinner: Mexican shrimp cocktail with two normal crackers and 1 knäckebröd.

Exercise: 26 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment