Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Food Log (16 November 2011)

I've been trying to be really good today. I would say it was pretty good. I was a little bit naughty with the peanut rings.

It became really cold yesterday and today way up here in Sweden. This morning it was -5°C, then this late noon it was about 2°C. Now it's back down to -2°C. It's a bit chilly out >_< I was thinking about going for a walk, but saw that there was still frost in the shades and on the cars. In the end I decided it was too cold >_<.

I did do a little bit more with yoga today to make up for not going on a walk. I also noticed that my arms have gotten much stronger when doing the plank and side plank poses. I'm not wobbling around like a top anymore

Dinner came out really yummy, I love stir fries

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and soy milk.

Snack: Handful of peanut rings.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 1 dl of soy milk and 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Snack: A peeled apple, and Turkish yogurt with agave syrup and pumpkin seeds.

Dinner: Chicken, eggplant, bellpepper, bamboo shoots stir fry, with oat/barley/basmati rice mix.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 45 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment