Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Food Log (15 November 2011)

I really wish it was warm weather again. It seemed so much easier dieting then, and the foods are less tempting. The cold weather makes me miss drinking a mug of hot cocoa



Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, and sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Lunch: Last night's leftover korv stroganoff and barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Snack: A peeled apple, yogurt with agave syrup and pumpkin seeds.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate. A handful of peanut rings.

Dinner: Last night's leftover korv stroganoff and barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Salads just aren't very appetizing in the Winter :(

    I've been trying to make more stews n' soups. I low carb and I found a fantastic loaf type bread at Trader Joes. It's not low carb but it is lower in carbs than other loaf breads: 13g for a large slice! NICE!

    ReplyDelete