Friday, November 25, 2011

Twenty First Weekly Weight Update!

Sadly to say that this week I expected a not so good week.  I've seen the scale jump up and down all week long.  It's amazing how water rentention for totm can really affect the scale.  Also can't deny the fact that I have been eating some naughty things from my cravings.  But I've kept them in really good control.  The naughty things I ate weren't so different everyday, and my food portions weren't different than normal.  Every morning I stepped on the scale it'd give me one day a +2 lbs (O.O), then next day down 1.5 lbs, next day up another pound, and so on and so forth. 

So I was expecting the worst this week on weigh in day.  The thing I kept thinking was "Oh dear it's going to be at least a 2 lbs weight gain."  I knew from the other week that no matter what the scale tells me I shouldn't starve myself and go hungry.  OH kept telling me to avoid the scale this week, but the scale addict in me has to weigh myself everyday.

This morning when I walked up to that dreaded scale of mine on weigh in, I expected to see 160-161 lbs on that scale.  To my surprise, it read 158.6 lbs.  Yes it is a plus, but it's a much smaller plus than what the scale was showing on some days this week, like yesterday it was 160 lbs.  I'll take the small plus over a huge plus anyday.  Oddly I'm actually pleased with my weigh in this week now.  


Here's the 21st weekly weight update:


+.6 lbs (+.27kg)   totm


Total amount since started: -20.2 lbs (-9.18kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment