Sunday, November 20, 2011

Food Log (20 November 2011)

Overall I had a much better GL day. We dinner a little early tonight, so I did end up having a snack. I made homemade hot cocoa, this time I made less, and only added a little bit of agave syrup. OH baked some berries with walnuts and dark chocolate. I ate a little of that with a small amount of ice cream. So even though I had dessert they were low-medium GL and not sugary.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Borscht soup from the freezer, with 1 slice of rye bread with butter.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Pork, bell pepper and mushroom in tomato sauce with wholegrain spelt and durum pasta.

Snack: ½ a mug of homemade hot cocoa with a little agave syrup. Baked blackberries, raspberries and walnuts in dark chocolate with two small spoonful of ice cream.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment