Friday, November 18, 2011

Food Log (18 November 2011)

Talk about enjoying my Friday food weekend, maybe a little too much. But it's ok because I'm not feeling guilty about it. OH made breakfast this morning, so I wasn't too picky on what was cooked up for me. For lunch OH picked up a schnitzel salad on the way home for me.

Then tonight OH asked his friend to bring sushi with him. His friend lives near our favorite sushi place . It's been at least over 3 months since we last had sushi, so we've been talking about maybe getting sushi oneday soon. I guess today was that oneday soon.

I did make myself some homemade hot cocoa. I used agave syrup to make the cocoa sweet. I added 4 pieces of mini marshmellows to my hot cocoa, and it became way too sweet for me. I had to water it down a lot with milk, in order to drink it. Was only able to drink about half the mug, and that was with taking a sip here or there for awhile. The rest of it went down the drain as I was just not into it anymore. Very weird how doing low GL has made me not really enjoy my hot cocoa. Maybe next time I will only make 1/4 a mug worth, I think that will be more than plenty for me. Also if I use marshmellows I won't add any agave syrup to sweeten the cocoa. Very strange because before low GL, I used to have a pile of mini marshmellows on top of my hot cocoa, and it never tasted too sweet.

Felt a bit wornout and sluggish today, but it's because totm will be visiting me. I took a multivitamin just to make sure I wasn't going to get dizzy later on. Didn't really feel like doing yoga or pretty much anything else besides lay on the couch today. Though I did make myself do my exercise. I told myself "Sure you don't want to do it today, but you have to. Give it a shot and get it done with. Or else your bum's going to return to it's preyoga size." Thankfully I did do my exercise, but during my exercise I felt really wornout, stiff and during the middle of yoga I got dizzy. Thankfully I did exercise because it'll help burn today's naughties away


Breakfast: 2 slices of (wholewheat, seeds extra fiber) toast, 2 slices of bacon, a fried egg, and half a kaki.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate, and a handful of crisps.

Lunch: Schnitzel salad with half a slice of rye bread with butter.

Dinner: 8 pieces of sushi.

Snack: about a ½ a mug of hot cocoa with 4 pieces of mini marshmellows, handful of crisps, and 3 pieces of sushi.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment