Saturday, November 5, 2011

Food Log (5 November 2011)

We slept in late today, so we ate brunch instead of having breakfast and lunch later. The weather was really nice out today, 12°C sunny and no wind. I took advantage of the nice weather and went for a walk. OH decided that it was so nice so we should try walking past the farms and explore into the forest to see if we get back into town. We always see people walking from that direction and discovered a trail where many people were jogging. It was really nice, the walk took us about 70 minutes.

I ate a couple of naughty things today, but I still kept it in check. But I think I did enough walking today to burn off almost anything. Earlier this week one of the stores had a British sale, and had things like cheddar, shortbread, salt and vinegar crisps etc. I absolutely love shortbread fingers, and my OH ate some, so I took two.

Brunch: Leftover Ketchup soysauce and garlic pork, chinese style spicy eggplant, and bastmati rice/oat/barley mix.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Snack: 1 kaki (Japanese persimmon), a handful of salt and vinegar crisps.

Dinner: Entrecôte steak with bellpepper, carrots and onion, and barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Snack: A couple of crackers with cheddar, and 2 shortbread fingers.

Exercise: 70 minutes really long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment