Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Eleventh Weekly Weight Update!

This past week was all about taming the beast.  I am happy that I satisfied the beast with a little bits of naughty foods.  Before the diet, it used to be that I'd just eat whatever and how much I wanted when certain times of the month approaches.  It's like the cookie monster attack or something, I become a totally different person.

Well I did originally have a +.06 lbs earlier in the week, but then it soon dropped to just +.02 lbs the other day.  I know yesterday I drank much more water than I usually do.  Trust me I drink a lot of water normally, I usually have no problems drinking the minimum 2 liters of water a day.  I felt bloated yesterday.  I imagined it'd be an easy +1lbs gain today.  But luckly I was wrong, and I was really happy about that.  Don't get me wrong, I'd take a minus on the scale anyday.

My measurements stayed the same this week, except I lost a little bit in my knee area :) 


Here's the 11th weekly weight update:


+-0.0 lbs (+-0.0kg)


Total amount since started: -12.0 lbs (-5.45kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment