Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Food Log (7 September 2011)

I had an appointment at the hair salon today. Since I was in the town center my guy asked me to pick up some Swedish cinnamon rolls from the bakery for my guy and his coworkers for fika (tea time), and I picked out a carrot cake for myself. It was much much smaller than the cinnamon roll, and I thought maybe better for me. I had a half cup of tea with my cake, the cake was really tiny, it was ok but it wasn't the best, and not much carrots in it either. I ended up taking off half the cream cheese frosting as it was too sweet.

I also find those salt and vinegar crisps evil and yummy. I had a few handful of them again today. My inlaws stopped by for about an hour late this afternoon, so they had fika with swedish cinnamon rolls, but this time I made myself a knäckebröd with peanut butter and jam. So I guess that's one point out of minus 2 points for me today. A good positive is I got my mother inlaw curious about the stuff I eat. She also decided to try my snack, since I was talking about how yummy the knäckebröd with the peanut butter and jam are, and she was curious of peanut butter. Peanut butter isn't big here, I guess it's still a very American thing. I was telling them how you can eat it with so many things

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, soy milk and agave syrup.

Snack: A handful of salt and vinegar crisps.

Lunch: Chicken and broccoli leftover, with red lentil and quinoa mix.

Snack: half cup of tea with possibly the world's smallest piece of carrot cake and the thing was expensive too. I could have easily ate it in one bite. I'll pass on it next time, as it wasn't worth the sin points.

Snack: Knäckebröd with peanut butter and jam.

Dinner: Last night's leftover grilled steak, corn on the cob, red lentils and quinoa mix, and a nice serving of spinach, tomato, cucumber and feta cheese salad. 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: It's rained all day today so I wasn't able to go for a walk. Pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment