Saturday, September 3, 2011

Food Log (3 September 2011)

Went and got a new winter blanket today ! I'm hoping it'll keep me much warmer when I sleep, since now the cold weather is beginning. When I got home I didn't take off wallpaper as I originally planned. I ended up vacuuming and cleaning the car this afternoon. It was really in need of being vacuumed and cleaned.

Food was good today, I did some things different just for a change of taste

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, pinto beans and lots of salsa.

Lunch: 1 slice rye bread with seeds, with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, peeled apple and 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: 2 small burritos, made with 2 small multigrain tortillas, pinto beans, a lil bit of sour cream, seasoned chicken, rucola and spinch, and lots of salsa.

Snack: 2 cups rooibos tea with 1 piece dark chocolate.

Exercise: 28 minutes fast long walk, and 2 hours of vacuuming and cleaning car.

No comments:

Post a Comment