Friday, September 2, 2011

Food Log (2 September 2011)

Today's been a fun day of taking down old wallpaper. Looks like my weekend will be busy with taking down 3 layers of old wallpaper +1 layer of paint on them. I didn't do yoga since scraping old wallpaper, and holding the wallpaper steam remover thing is a decent workout for the arms.

Looks like I've influenced my OH with my good eating habits. He told me today that he bought oats and flaxseeds to keep at work for his breakfast. I guess he's been eating that this week at work Last weekend I made him a bowl of my way of making oat porridge, so it had flaxseeds in it, and I was telling him about the good Omega 3 oils in it. So I thought it's really cute of him that he decided to eat healthy for breakfast at work

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, strawberries, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, milk, and agave syrup.

Lunch: Chicken, pinto beans, fresh salsa and rucola/spinach salad.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds and a peeled apple.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Chicken, pinto beans, fresh salsa and rucola/spinach salad.

Exercise: 27 minutes fast long walk. It didn't rain, but I tried my hardest to walk really fast

No comments:

Post a Comment