Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Twelfth Weekly Weight Update!

12 weeks ago I started my weightloss journey.  I imagined by the time I reached the 12 weeks mark I would have lost a lot more weight.  But then again it was more wishful thinking of hoping to lose at least 2 lbs a week.  I've been averaging over a pound a week. 

Ever since switching to low GI/GL diet I haven't been that strict on my eating.  So this past week I've been trying to step up to the plate so I can lose more weight.  It looks like it has paid off, since it was totm this time, but  I didn't gain any weight last week or this week.  So I'm really happy about that.  This week I've been watching my dinner portion sizes more, and that seems to be helping.  I just tell myself I need to see minus on the scales, and the more strict I am, the sooner I will get to my goal weight.  I'm hoping to lose at least 1.5 - 2 lbs a week, without having weeks of gain or stay the same weight. So I need to keep reminding myself about being stricter with my dinner portions. 



Here's the 12th weekly weight update:


-1.6 lbs (-.73kg) totm


Total amount since started: -13.6  lbs (-6.18kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment