Friday, September 30, 2011

Size smaller pants and baggy pants

Oh yeah on a silly moment. I completely forgot about it until today. Last week I tried on an old pair jeans I have from a size smaller, they have holes in them so I don't wear them. But I kept them around as a measuring tool. I can now fit them with no problems and with no muffin top. So I should maybe mark a minigoal off.

Also today I tried on a pair of Hello Kitty fleece pajama pants I bought last winter, which at that time were skin tight. I felt sorry for Hello kitty's face being stretched across my bum >_< I haven't worn them since April, and I was so shocked to see that there is a lot of space in the pants now. They were actually baggy on me. I was so shocked, that I almost started crying. I know it's silly, but it was just like wow I used to be that big, and omg I'm now smaller from my biggest. I'm getting closer to the real me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment